Title: Assist Manager
Date: August 1, 2018
Reports to: CEO
Location: Rochester MN (507)540-0801
We are looking for an Office Team Assistant to join our Home Health team in our Rochester MN office. This position plays a key role in the smooth and efficient running of this branch office. We are looking for someone who is a people person that is organized; detail oriented, and has great communication and customer service skills.
At RX Team Home Health Care LLC. we deliver healthcare services directly to patients in their homes or in assisted living facilities. Our multi-disciplinary team of caring professionals provides a full range of healthcare services – bringing convenience and peace of mind to patients and their caregivers.
Responsibilities of a Team Assistant includes:
- Receptionist, General Clerical
- Intake, Medical Records
- Home Health Aide Scheduling And QB
- Coordination of Office Functions & Home Health Team Meetings
- Auditing Medical Records
- Assist with other office duties as requested by the Directors of Clinical Services
Preferred experience includes:
- 1 year of Healthcare and Medical Terminology.
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health or Hospice experience, or Medical Office experience.
Applicants may apply by sending a cover letter, resume, and three work related references to